Sunday 19 September 2010

Chloe Victoria (Xfactor contestant) is a £250-an-hour hooker

X Factor contestant Chloe Victoria toldSimon Cowell she's a full-time single mum but the 19-year-old has been working as a £250-an-hour hooker, it's claimed.
The 'yummy mummy' is reported to feature on an adult website as Candy, a '100 per cent English Yorkshire dirty slut'.
'I started this in June, it's good money. I want my girl
to have the things I never had. I get her nice proper shoes and
designer outfits. My daughter is proper smart - she's like me, only
better,' Chloe Victoria is said to have told a News Of The World reporter.
'In a good week, I clear ten grand. I've been booked by all kinds - I've even had a couple of famous clients.
"I 
don't feel degraded. I like to go out and party - I'm getting paid to do
what I want. It's really nice.
'I've got a high sex drive - when I'm on it, I'm on it!'
Chloe Victoria - real name Chloe Heald - also calls herself Chloe Mafia orChloemaff, a nickname she was given before being kicked out of school at 13.
The teenager from Wakefield, West Yorkshire, gave birth at 17 but recently split with the baby's father.
Simon and Nicole Scherzinger put Chloe Victoria through to next week's boot camp and the media mogul says: 'We haven't banned prostitutes. If a person applies to The X Factor it's obvious they want to do something better with their life.'  

No comments:

Post a Comment